Geography of our clients
LLP "Almaty thermal networks" (hereinafter - LLP "Alts") are the supplier of heat supply and hot water supply in Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan.
The program complex LERS AMR was acquired by us in May 2014. after a lengthy procedure for selecting and analyzing similar software packages.
The main requirements of LLP "Alts" for software were as follows:
1. A wide range of supported thermal energy meters;
2. Automation of the daily reading process;
3. Wide nomenclature of diagnostics of the meter operation, as well as deviations in the modes of heat consumption;
4. Support of all modes of transport information;
5. Absence of intermediate links when working with the software package;
6. Provision of access for viewing of indications of devices of the account by subscribers, and also the interested organizations by means of a web interface. The site lers.alts.kz was created and successfully functions;
7. Multi-user interface with fine-tuned access rights;
8. Prostate work and friendly user interface;
9. Housing accounting utilities;
10. Modularity of the system and data import.
We can confidently state that LERS AMR is coping with all the tasks set by us.
At the moment AlTs has introduced slightly less than 6000 accounting points of which more than 3000 accounting points are automatically interrogated daily in automatic mode with reading of data on heat energy consumption and are automatically analyzed with the allocation of contingencies both in the operation of the meter and deviations in the modes of heat consumption.
Almaty thermal networks